Pro-Link GLOBAL provides you with all services related to corporate global immigration, including:
Work Authorization Documents
- Business visitor visas, temporary work and residence permits, entry clearances, and entry visas;
- Long term assignment work permits and entry visas, residence permits, alien registration cards and re-entry permits;
- Spouse & family member or dependent related immigration permits and visas;
- Assistance with police clearance and medical examination processing;
- Visa issuance and counseling on entry and departure procedures;
- Personal Vital Records; and
- Passport services
- Passport applications including an expedited service for emergencies;
- Birth certificates;
- University or college transcripts or records of attendance, from the U.S.A and or foreign countries;
- Background clearance certificates and police criminal clearances;
- Legalization and notarization of documents for international use;
- Obtain an Apostille or “international seal” in terms of Hague Convention;
- Letters of support, preparation of all company documents needed for submission to the Consulates; and
- Translation of all documents by expert third-party supplier.
“In Host Country” Services
- In person accompaniment to Consular appointments (where permitted by law);
- High touch “handholding” at medical examinations with local language assistance;
- Biometric appointments for collection of personal biometric data such as fingerprints or retinal scans;
- Appearance in lieu of the foreign national at a foreign Consulate or Embassy where permitted by country regulations.
Consulate | Embassy Visa Services
- Preparation of visa packages and review of all documents for submission to the Embassy or Consulate;
- Assistance with preparation and submission of visa applications at Consulates and Embassies.
Policy Consulting on Business Visa Travelers
- Analysis, preparation, submission, issue resolution and advising on business traveler visas on a global basis.
“Trailing Spouse” Solutions
- Analysis, preparation, and advising on trailing or accompanying spouse visas by country.
- Discreet, sensitive guidance on same sex or unmarried partners, assigned abroad by country.
Immigration Consulting & Immigration Advisory Solutions
Providing direction and guidance on how to set up an immigration program is a role we play naturally with all of our corporate clients.
We provide guidelines for implementation of a global immigration policy, as well as offering on-site global immigration counseling, consulting and training seminars. We work with you to review each planned assignment to ensure that the correct visa strategy is applied.
Whether a client needs assistance in starting a program from the ground up, or wants help in restructuring in the face of organizational or staffing changes, Pro-Link GLOBAL is there to partner with clients to develop the best solutions.
We provide advice and recommend immigration best practices for clients based on the size, type and industry of the organization, addressing components such as staffing and resources, technology utilization, service delivery models, compliance strategies and procedures, training and education, and performance measurement.
We also help clients integrate their immigration program with related corporate initiatives, particularly in Human Resources areas such as recruiting, career development, relocation and expatriate administration.