Tools, Business Visa, Passport & Document Services
It is a well-known fact that a globally mobile workforce provide more opportunities for a multinational corporation to have a stealth expatriate population. With the constant changes in the regulatory arena of business visas, it is imperative that HR professionals tasked with managing business travelers utilize best-in-class technology and skilled service partners to ensure constant compliance.
Business Immigration Specialists
Pro-Link GLOBAL has a dedicated group of Business Immigration Specialists, who are an integral part of our Global Immigration Group. The BIS Group are former Consular Officers, Immigration Specialists and Paralegals with years of experience in diplomatic lobbying and consular liaison. These skilled professionals provide up-front analysis of the correct visa choice, based upon key elements such as, but not limited to, the nationality of the traveler, destination, length and purpose of trip. The BIS Group provides document procurement services, authentication, translation, notarization services and passport services.
Utilizing the best of breed mobile technology, Travel-LINK is the Pro-Link GLOBAL proprietary Business Traveler Tool that proactively mitigates immigration compliance risks associated with international cross-border travelers. This mobile web based application designed for use on any tool including iPad, Android, Blackberry and iPhone. The benefits of Travel-LINK include instant visa assessment, trip creation, tracking of time spent in foreign country all supported by robust reporting features.
An online visa tool, offered free of charge to our clients, enabling visa assessment with immediate response, based on current visa regulations that is maintained and updated daily to ensure complete accuracy.
- Preparation of Visa application forms
- Completion of Visa support letters
- Advice on process requirements & time frames
- Submission of applications, or detailed submission guidance, where the Consulate requires in –person appearance
- Follow-up with Consular Authorities (where permitted), collection & return of passport
- Same Day Passport slots for emergencies
- First-time applications
- Second Passport for frequent business travelers ( nationality permitting)
- Additional pages
- Amendments to name
- Document procurement, for example, education, birth, marriage and consular birth abroad certificates.
- Translations of key immigration documents
- Legalization & Consular authentication
- Apostilles (Hague Convention Treaty Members)