Please note that the Swedish Migration Board has recently announced that accompanying family members of an assignee must submit authenticated translations attached to the copies of the spouse’s marriage certificate and each child’s birth certificate at the time the assignee’s work permit application is filed with the Migration Board.  Translations should be prepared for any original document not in English or Swedish and all translations should be notarized by a certified translator in order to obtain the appropriate authentication. Authentication can be performed via the Apostille process or legalization by a local Swedish consular post.