Pro-Link GLOBAL’s Irish KGNM’s Tom Ryan and Ellis McKechnie discuss the positive impact of this program for faster work permit filings for multinational corporations sending employees to Ireland. Tom and Ellis answer the following questions in this podcast:
- What is the Trusted Partner Scheme and what is the reason for its creation?
- What is its impact for employers?
- What type of documents will the companies be required to provide to qualify?
- What trends are you seeing in terms of foreign workers and how they’re handled by Ireland?
- Several years ago, Ireland was referred to as the “Celtic Tiger” before the global economy collapsed. What are Ireland’s growth industries/sectors today?
Thank you for listening! We welcome your comments and topic suggestions for upcoming podcasts. Please email Cassandra Seaman our Marketing Specialist at Sandi.Seaman@pro-linkglobal.com.
Image Credit: 3d RSS Icon from Vector.me