• Authenticating and identifying you on our websites and applications so we can provide you the services you requested
• To provide you the Pro-Link GLOBAL Group websites that you use
• Remembering your preferences or where you left off in your use of a Pro-Link GLOBAL Group website
• Measuring your use of Pro-Link GLOBAL Group website so that we can improve them, tailor our websites and online services to your likely interests, and conduct market research
• Understanding your likely interests so we can provide you more relevant Pro-Link GLOBAL Group ads and content on non- Pro-Link GLOBAL Group websites and in non- Pro-Link GLOBAL Group apps
Recent European privacy laws require us to explicitly outline what tracking cookies we use on our application, and why. This page explains what, why, and how we are using cookies within the HubSpot product.
|AWSELB||app.hubspot.com||Amazon||AWS Elastic Load Balancer||Performance|
|apex__product||hubspot.com||SalesForce||SalesForce Analytics||Strictly Necessary|
|hsPagesViewedThisSession||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Analytics||Strictly Necessary|
|hubspotutk||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Analytics||Strictly Necessary|
|hubspot.hub.id||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Authentication||Strictly Necessary|
|hubspotauth||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Authentication||Strictly Necessary|
|hubspotauthcms||hubspot.com||HubSpot||HubSpot Authentication||Strictly Necessary|
|_hs_opt_out||hubspot.com||HubSpot||Opt out of HubSpot tracking||Targeting|
|hubspotutktzo||academy.hubspot.com||HubSpot||Time Zone Offset||Functionality|
|__hluid||hubspot.com||HubSpot||In-app usage tracking||Targeting|
|mp_id_mixpanel||hubspot.com||Mixpanel||In-app usage tracking||Targeting|
Technologies Similar to Cookies
Technically speaking, cookies are called “HTTP cookies.” There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes, such as HTML5 Local Storage and local shared objects (LSOs). LSOs are used by the authors of files that are read by Adobe® Flash® Player and the websites hosting those files (learn more about Flash Player and LSOs). We may use HTML5 Local Storage, LSOs, and similar technologies for authenticating you, keeping track of information you have provided to us, and remembering your preferences (see bullet points above).
Web beacons and embedded scripts
Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our websites and applications, as well as in some of our emails and ads.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are bits of programming code included in web pages, emails, and ads that notify Pro-Link GLOBAL Group (or the companies that help us run our business) when those web pages, emails, or ads have been viewed or clicked on.